Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back in Orlando



it's been about 9 months since I have been back in Orlando..strange, fun, weird....a few of things i have felt since I have come back for 3 weeks to visit with family and friends (and work on raising support for next RUF school year)
this is a pic of my best friend (and future maid of honor) AMANDA! we have known each other since we were in 10th grade..soccer captains, getting in trouble in high school, going on random adventures....a few of things we have done over the years....i love you amanda!!
This is another of my great friends..Mindy...we have been friends since we were in 8th grade...i really want to find a picture of us then and compare it to now...haha i bet we look the same!
Right now I am living in Kissimmee, FL at my Dad's condo, it has been great being able to spend time with him, playing lots of golf!



I missed my old church (university presbyterian church)..it has been so fun going back, seeing all the families and friends that love on me so much!




It also has been fun to visit with old friends...friends that it doesn't matter how long we are apart..but when we get back together it's just like the good ol' days..