Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let me stop a moment to breathe...

WOW, school is back in action and I have been going since the first day we got back! sorry I have not been updating as often..will try to do better job of it!

THings that have been going on:
- Back to school RUF Party!
- Ultimate Frisbee every thursday
- Bible studies
- TCBY waffle cone wednesdays...and more!!

Year 2 of the internship is so much better! I feel like I know Baton Rouge better, know the students better, know community better..

Our church started a Young Adults community group..we meet every other wednesday night to pray for each other and talk about the Sermon from the previous week. I am so thankful that my church started this group. there was such a need for this community, we have many newly married couples and people that just graduated/ are in grad school! really excited to get to know these people better!

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY NEWSLETTER!!
- I send out 4 newsletters a year telling you about what RUF is doing and ways you can be praying for me, if you want to be added to my mailing list PLEASE let me know soon!!!