Monday, September 7, 2009

First Two weeks!

I can't believe I have been in Baton Rouge now for TWO WEEKS! The town is great, the campus is AMAZING, and I absolutely love working with RUF! I was taught the proper way to say LSU (by saying Ella Shoe). Here are some pics!

The Parade Ground on the LSU Campus, I love having picnics here with the students!



The campus is BEAUTIFUL, the architecture is AMAZING!

This is right on the Edge of Campus, LOTS of fun shops, my new FAVORITE coffee shop Highlands coffee and our RUF office is located here!

A shot of the "quad" on campus, where alot of students hang out.

The Memorial tower, it chimes every 15 minutes and at noon it plays the LSU fight song, it is really nice to hear this ringing through out campus!

This is a CUTE coffee shop in an awesome part of town called "Spanish Town" I love how it is all locals who are takin' it easy, enjoying coffee, the beautiful weather and each others company!

I was able on Saturday morning to go to the Farmers Market with some new friends, Music filled the air as we walked around to the different booths!