Sunday, August 16, 2009

God is so GOOD!

God is so gracious...even to a messed up, ready to give up, sinner as myself!

Over the past few days my support money was just not where it needed to be, I was running out of time to raise the 75% of my support that I needed and started to lose all hope that I would be leaving for Baton Rouge. I became very hard on myself and started to think that maybe God had just not called me to go work with RUF at LSU. I felt like a failure and really had given up on Saturday.

I entered Church today and even began to tell people that I think I may not be leaving for Baton Rouge and even asked people to pray as I began to find another job. UNTIL, a lady at UPC approached me and gave a more than genourous amount...only by God's grace has He brought her into my life over the past 2 years, only by God's grace is He allowing her to be able to give financially...only by God's Grace am I now leaving for LSU.....this is nothing I have done...this is all Christ's work and proof that God's kingdom will not be stopped!

Please pray as I begin to figure out living situations and prepare to leave! Please pray as I NOW begin to work with students and help show them the love of Jesus....that HE has so graciously poured out onto me so that I can pour into them!

I have been stretched so much this summer, even when I want to give up God stretches me and teaches me that I need to have more faith in what He is doing in my life.

GOD IS GOOD!