Monday, October 12, 2009

Dinner, Concert and tailgating!


never did I think I would be saying this...but I NOW have a new found LOVE of cooking! I bought a crock-pot a few weeks ago and ABSOLUTELY love it! I even invited a few students over one night to try some home made chili and cornbread! I think they liked it....or they sure did fool me!


I also was able to see the Avett Brothers in Concert at the rivercenter in downtown BR! The brothers are VERY talented...they would switch between guitars, keyboard, drums, banjo in the middle of the song. Their style of music is folk..but with a little bit of rock..if you have not listened to them PLEASE DO...soo good!

Finally...the game LSU has been waiting for ALL season, #1 Gators vs. #4 Tigers..game of the season! RUF threw a big tailgate for the students...complete with Jumbalaya and all the finger food you could eat!Take a look at our SWEET new RUF sign!! can you see the Tiger behind it!?!

College Game day was even there! woot!