Monday, January 25, 2010

Far to blessed..

..My birthday was recently and as much as I was trying not to make a big deal about it..the students here just would not let that be!

I love my students, I thought I was coming here to serve them and love on them...instead all they do is love me...and show me Daily what it means to be a servant of Christ and trully love each other.

They surprised me with the BEST surprise ever....they told me friday night:
- wear play clothes and chacos, pack a lunch and bring water be ready around 8:30

That was the only clues I had.....They took me to Tunica Hills!! This AMAZING hiking only about an hour north of Baton Rouge in Woodville, MS.

I LOVED IT!

here are some pics from our fun adventure...i can't wait to go back and bring more students with me!!

we took the path less traveled!

LOVE IT!!


I am so thankful God made beautiful things and places for us to discover, to give us glimpses into what Heaven will be like.