Monday, February 15, 2010

only in baton rouge...

well, little did i know (and the rest of the people that live in BR) that it snowed here..in the south!
And then two days later the weather was a perfect 60 degrees, and sunny!

The view in the front of the RUF office

The view from the inside of the RUF office...which by the way is one of the coolest offices EVA!


Today, I went to visit a student out at her families house, on her property she has alot of animals..kinda like a mini-farm you could say. I was able to play with Baby fainting goats , feed ducks, chickens, rabbits. and I even was able to collect some eggs to take home with me!A cute baby fainting goat

collecting the eggs.

it is fun to step out of my world and into the students, to see what they like to do, how they were raised, and even learn new things.

We even made some soup for the cold day!